Park Region Coop, formerly Park Region Oil Company, was established in 1926 and is located at our current location on Broadway in Pelican Rapids. The station started with 3 pumps, a small attached garage, and a shop. The bulk fuel and gas tanks were located right behind the station.
Through the years the bulk tanks were moved to the industrial park on the north side of Pelican Rapids, a 30,000-gallon propane tank was added to the current location, and an additional 30,000-gallon tank was located in Barnesville.
In 2008 a convenience store with a 24-hour island and office space was erected at the current location. As part of the new store, a Burger King is connected.
In 2014 a 60,000-gallon and a 12,000-gallon tank were added at the location south of Pelican Rapids.